1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20)
2. We believe God is the creator and sustainer of the universe.
(Genesis 1; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16; Hebrews 1:3)
3. We believe God is triune, three distinct individuals in one God: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19-20; John 17: 20-21)
4. We believe Jesus is both Lord and Christ.
(Acts 1:9-11; Acts 2:36; Philippians 2:9-11)
5. We believe that all mankind is sinful and in need of a Savior.
(Romans 3.23, 6.23)
6. We believe that whoever will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart God raised Him from the dead shall be saved.
(Romans 10:9-10; Acts 2:21; John 1:12)
7. We believe that the Holy Spirit is sent by Jesus to indwell, empower, teach, guide and comfort believers.
(Luke 12:12; Romans 8; John 16:13; Acts 1:7-8; Acts 9:31)
8. We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit empowers the believer to be a more effective witness.
(Acts 1.8, 2.1-4)
9. We believe that every Christian is called to share the good news of God’s kingdom.
(Matthew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15-18; Acts 1:8)
10. We believe that the Lord Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection from the dead provided for healing of the spirit, soul and body of all peoples.
11. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ, Who will come to rule as King upon the earth with the saints.
(Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 5:2; Revelation 19:11-21; 22:20)